Financial Aid is Available
- Out of pocket. Almost all Kardon programs are available at our Northeast Philadelphia headquarters on an individual payment basis. Financial aid is available. For further information please call Kardon at 215-637-2077, or email Mark Bottos (email@example.com), Dena Condron (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Carolyn Hearn (email@example.com).
- Contracting Agencies: Services may be provided through an agency that contracts with Kardon. For a list, click here.
- Medicaid: Philadelphia County residents may receive services through Community Behavioral Health (CBH) at Kardon, Settlement Music School and other CBH outpatient providers.
- Medicaid Waiver Programs: Funds may also be available through the state for Medicaid clients living in the community. The following links can provide some information.
- Person/Family Directed Support Waiver (link)
- Consolidated Waiver for Individuals with MR (link)
- Aging Waiver (link)
- PA Health Law Project – Informational Packet (link)
- General Resource for Families (link)
For further information, please call Mark Bottos at 215-637-2077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.